CASEY - SUSAN G. KOMEN EDITION
We are extremely proud to announce our Sponsorship with the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The Casey "SGK" edition will have the signature Komen Running Ribbon® embroidered on the left sleeve through March 31, 2022, Thumb United will donate to Susan G. Komen® $10.00 for each product sold with the "SGK" embroidered running ribbon.. Please show your support.
THE BACK STORY: We learned that many women were purchasing our Casey style for themselves or as gifts to friends that were having breast cancer surgery. Our inside pockets provide a function by discreetly holding the fluid draining pouches after surgery (see pictures below). Ladies were searching for inside pockets and mostly medical attire came up, and, fortunately, our then company name "The Original Inside Pocket Company" for our inside pockets.
We are happy to know that our Casey Hoodie has provided many ladies with a functional and comfortable product when they needed it and there is nothing like it on the market! A combination of beautiful fashion and function combined in a luxurious cozy cotton poly blend. This led us to our partnership with the Susan G. Komen foundation and we are excited to be a part of this important and helpful organization.
A fitted, sophisticated take on your traditional sweatshirt, The Casey Fleece gets you layered up in a super soft blend to keep you plush and flexible no matter where the day takes you. The knitted premium fleece fabric provides breathable warmth, slim styling, and a massive crush collar gives you the option of keeping your heat locked-in or letting it flow while on the go.
- Color: Pink, Navy, Heather Grey or Black (embroidered SGK Running Ribbon®)
- Multiple “Phone Safe” inside pockets – we love options!
- Fitted, slim styling
- Premium 80% cotton/20% polyester blend created for shape retention
- Double layer Crush Collar with drawstring to wear closed, as cowl hood or open
- Two-way front YKK zipper allows for comfort release
- Thumb slit in cuffs provides extra warmth on those cold day
THE CASEY FLEECE
- Features lower inside body pockets with multiple chambers for organized stowing of items and comes with a built-in silicone earphone cord port, making hands-free that much easier
- Sleeve pocket with envelope velcro closure is lined with water repellant nylon
- Outside pockets along princess seams
- Rib at cuffs and hem edge for sleek, flexible comfort
- Triple-needle cover stitched seams for clean and secure finish
- Faux suede art on left sleeve, spread the message when asked what does “End Stupidity” mean.
- Faux suede “Be Happy” art on the inside is a positive daily message
- Embroidered red exclamation mark on back is to remind others of our message and call to action, “be present” especially when driving
- Logo rivet detail
- Machine wash cold; do not bleach; line or tumble dry; warm iron if needed
- The Running Ribbon is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen.
Susan G. Komen Edition products are not eligible for most promotional discounts.
Please allow a few extra days for shipping as the Running Ribbon Logo needs to be embroidered onto the sleeve.
Premium 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester Blend
Machine wash in cold water, on gentle cycle, using gentle detergents. Line dry, or tumble dry on low heat. DO NOT OVERDRY. Warm iron only if needed. As with any clothing that is made of cotton, shrinkage will occur when exposed to heat. Thumb United products will not shrink when these instructions are properly followed.
Thumb United ships from multiple locations throughout the United States. In some cases, your order may come in multiple packages from different locations. If you have any questions about your order and shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You can return any new, undamaged and unworn (except for trying it on for size) clothing with original tags still attached for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
Our team from the beginning understood the importance of mindfulness and human connection. Our objective was to design and develop functional apparel to invite a change in behavior by providing fashion that empowers consumers to store their mobile devices and to share in our timely message!
THUMB donates 10% of our net profits to groups that teach and inspire individuals, students and families to balance their life and reduce the amount of time they spend on the phone.
It’s not a trend, it’s a movement. We are dedicated to bringing unwavering attention to the lack of social awareness on the impact society’s mobile behavior has on our communities.
Distractions from hand held devices have led to impersonal connections, distracted driving resulting in serious injuries, and a lack of empathy within our society.
THUMB is here to change that stigma. Our motto is: Hold a Hand, Not a Phone. We are not just apparel. We are your social consciousness.