THE SALVY SHORT SLEEVE HOODIE PULLOVER
NOW IN STOCK for IMMEDIATE Delivery for Fathers Day.
Our Men's/Unisex Short Sleeve Pullover called the "Salvy" after Kansas City catcher Salvador Perez will become a favorite especially when working out or warming up before the big game. We developed an inside pocket entered through a hidden micro zipper that opens to two pockets that securely holds a phone, keys, wallet and more keeping you hands free.
Available in KC Royal Blue, Heather Grey, or Black
- TWO “Phone Safe” inside pockets, a pocket within a pocket on the inside!
- TWO outside kangaroo pockets.
- Premium 80% cotton 20% polyester blend created for shape retention.
- Hood with drawstring.
- Triple-needle cover stitched seams for a clean and secure finish.
- Ribbing at cuffs and hem edge for sleek, flexible comfort.
- A “Be Happy” woven patch under the hood reveals a daily positive message.
- Embroidered red exclamation mark on the back is to remind others of our call to action, “Be Present” and especially when driving.
- Machine wash cold gentle; do not bleach; line or tumble dry low; warm iron if needed
Premium 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester Blend
Machine wash in cold water, on gentle cycle, using gentle detergents. Line dry, or tumble dry on low heat. DO NOT OVERDRY. Warm iron only if needed. As with any clothing that is made of cotton, shrinkage will occur when exposed to heat. Thumb United products will not shrink when these instructions are properly followed.
Thumb United ships from multiple locations throughout the United States. In some cases, your order may come in multiple packages from different locations. If you have any questions about your order and shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You can return any new, undamaged and unworn (except for trying it on for size) clothing with original tags still attached for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
Our team from the beginning understood the importance of mindfulness and human connection. Our objective was to design and develop functional apparel to invite a change in behavior by providing fashion that empowers consumers to store their mobile devices and to share in our timely message!
THUMB donates 10% of our net profits to groups that teach and inspire individuals, students and families to balance their life and reduce the amount of time they spend on the phone.
It’s not a trend, it’s a movement. We are dedicated to bringing unwavering attention to the lack of social awareness on the impact society’s mobile behavior has on our communities.
Distractions from hand held devices have led to impersonal connections, distracted driving resulting in serious injuries, and a lack of empathy within our society.
THUMB is here to change that stigma. Our motto is: Hold a Hand, Not a Phone. We are not just apparel. We are your social consciousness.