FRANKLIN - SUSAN G. KOMEN EDITION
We are extremely proud to announce our Sponsorship with the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The Franklin "SGK" edition will have the signature Komen Running Ribbon® embroidered on the left sleeve through March 31, 2022. Thumb United will donate to Susan G. Komen® $10.00 for each product sold with the "SGK" embroidered running ribbon... Please show your support.
THE BACK STORY: We learned that many women were purchasing our Franklin style for themselves or as gifts to friends that were having breast cancer surgery. Our inside pockets provide a function by discreetly holding the fluid draining pouches after surgery. Ladies were searching for inside pockets and mostly medical attire came up, and, fortunately, our then company name "The Original Inside Pocket Company" for our inside pockets.
We are happy to know that our Franklin Hoodie has provided many ladies with a functional and comfortable product. This led us to our partnership with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and we are excited to be a part of this important and helpful organization.
One outing wearing our signature men’s Franklin hoodie will change your fashion game forever. Whether pairing this with sweats, denim, or a dressier pant, you can wear this super comfortable hoodie sweatshirt pretty much anywhere and still be the most comfortable, yet stylish guy in the room. Equipped with multiple inside pockets to store your phone on the move.
- Available in Navy, Heather Grey, Black, and Camouflage (embroidered SGK Running Ribbon®)
- Multiple “Phone Safe” inside pockets – we love options!
- Fashion-forward styling with raw cut edges
- 80% cotton 20% polyester blend created for shape retention
- Hood with drawstring and twill tape trimmed interior
- Two-way YKK front zippers for comfort release and when sitting
- Thumb slit in cuffs provides extra warmth on those cold days
- Features Kangaroo pockets outside as well as several inside chambers for organized stowing of items and comes with a built-in silicone earphone cord port, making hands-free that much easier
- Inside “phone safe” chest pocket is lined with water repellent nylon to protect your phone from moisture and the elements
- Triple needle cover stitched seams for clean and secure finish
- Rib at cuffs and hem edge for sleek, flexible comfort
- Faux suede art on left sleeve, spread the message when asked what does “End Stupidity” mean
- Faux suede “Be Happy” patch on inside is a daily positive message
- Embroidered red exclamation mark on back is to remind others of our message and call to action, “be present” especially when driving
- Logo rivet detail
- Machine wash cold; do not bleach; line or tumble dry on low; warm iron if needed
- The Running Ribbon is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen.
Susan G. Komen Edition products are not eligible for most promotional discounts.
Please allow a few extra days for shipping as the Running Ribbon Logo needs to be embroidered onto the sleeve.
Machine wash in cold water, on gentle cycle, using gentle detergents. Line dry, or tumble dry on low heat. DO NOT OVERDRY. Warm iron only if needed. As with any clothing that is made of cotton, shrinkage will occur when exposed to heat. Thumb United products will not shrink when these instructions are properly followed.
Thumb United ships from multiple locations throughout the United States. In some cases, your order may come in multiple packages from different locations. If you have any questions about your order and shipping, please email email@example.com. Visit CLICK HERE for our full shipping policy.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You can return any new, undamaged and unworn (except for trying it on for size) clothing with original tags still attached for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your purchase. CLICK HERE for full details on our return policy.
Our team from the beginning understood the importance of mindfulness and human connection. Our objective was to design and develop functional apparel to invite a change in behavior by providing fashion that empowers consumers to store their mobile devices and to share in our timely message!
THUMB donates 10% of our net profits to groups that teach and inspire individuals, students and families to balance their life and reduce the amount of time they spend on the phone.
It’s not a trend, it’s a movement. We are dedicated to bringing unwavering attention to the lack of social awareness on the impact society’s mobile behavior has on our communities.
Distractions from hand held devices have led to impersonal connections, distracted driving resulting in serious injuries, and a lack of empathy within our society.
THUMB is here to change that stigma. Our motto is: Hold a Hand, Not a Phone. We are not just apparel. We are your social consciousness.